Everyone gets the same high end service when you call the Arthur Murray Dance Studio. Even if you’ve called our number by accident, which, we all know, you didn’t accidentally call.
- Pure joy – You might be able to see the smiles on our faces while we talk to you, whether you are speaking with our receptionist, teachers, or owners. All of us are genuinely excited you have chosen Arthur Murray assist you on your dance journey, no matter what stage you are in.
- Hold please – After getting your name and number (the phone has been known to disconnect!), you will be passed to one of our New Student Directors. They are experts at helping new dancers – like you – find exactly what they are looking for.
- Questions – The New Student Director will ask you a series of questions to ensure your experience is seamless and top of line. Some questions include: Are you preparing for an event? Will you be coming with a partner? How long have you been thinking about dancing? Don’t worry, you don’t have to have all the answers.
- Freebies – After determining what you are looking for from your dance experience, the New Student Director will find a day and time that is convenient for you to come and see what we are all about. Arthur Murray has set the standard for dance instruction for over 105 years, and we want you to experience first hand what makes us different. Your first lesson is always free.
- The Details – Once you settle on time, the New Student Director provides you with information about our location, what attire to wear on your person and your feet, when to arrive and who your Dance Specialist will be.
- More excitement – We are serious about dance, and you’ll still be able to hear the smile as we say we’ll see you soon!